Welcome to viora.in India Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice“).
We are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice applies to all of our brands and explains how we collect, use, disclose and protect your Personal Information and respect any rights you benefit from under your local law.
In this Privacy Notice “we“, “us” and “our” refers to all the companies of the viora.in. As this Privacy Notice applies globally, there may be differences in how we collect, use or disclose your Personal Information from country to country, in which case we will inform you about any specific processing activities that take place in your country.
Your Personal Information is controlled by viora.in (India) Private Limited as regards this website, viora.in (India) Private Limited is the data controller.
For more information about us, our local companies, our brands and our presence in your jurisdiction, please visit www.viora.in
By “Personal Information” (in some countries referred to as “personal data” or “personally identifiable information”) we mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. This is broader than just information of a personal or private nature, and also includes information such as your name, date of birth, and e-mail address. Please see Section 3 below for what Personal Information is obtained from you.
By “Sensitive Personal Information” (in some countries referred to as “sensitive personal information” or “special categories of data”) we mean any Personal Information relating to an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data or biometric data processed for the purpose of uniquely identifying that individual, data concerning health, or data concerning an individual’s sex life or sexual orientation, password, financial information, such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, . It also includes information about an individual’s criminal offences or convictions, as well as any other information deemed sensitive under applicable data protection laws.
1. SCOPE OF OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
Our Privacy Notice applies to all Personal Information we collect, use, share or otherwise process through our business activities, both online and offline, which display, link or refer to this Privacy Notice, including:
- our websites;
- our official social media pages;
- our e-mails;
- our apps;
- our online and offline campaigns; and
- your conversations or correspondence with our representatives.
Throughout this document, we will refer to our online activities as “Sites” and to our offline activities as “Services“.
You should be aware of the fact that our Sites may contain hyperlinks to third party websites, apps, etc. which are not controlled by us and which are not covered by this Privacy Notice. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these third party websites, apps, etc. As these third parties may collect your Personal Information, we suggest that you consult the privacy policies of these third parties to learn more about their use of your Personal Information.
Any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under any applicable law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy.
Personal Information collected automatically
Personal Information collected this way may include:
- information about your (mobile) device or your type of browser;
- information about the way you use our websites, such as details of the web pages you have viewed, the banners and the hyperlinks you have clicked, etc.;
- whether you have opened e-mails sent by us to you;
- the websites you have visited before arriving at one of our websites;
- your IP address;
- the hyperlinks you have clicked;
- your user name, profile picture, gender, networks and any other information you choose to share when using third party sites (such as when you use the “Like” functionality on Facebook or the +1 functionality on Google+);
- your MAC address;
- information you choose to share by using social media tools incorporated in our websites or using your social media log-in details to access certain RB product sites or applications; and
- information you share with us about your location. Where we are required to do so by local law, we will only use that information where you have agreed that we can.
Personal Information obtained from other sources
Lastly, we may also collect Personal Information about you from other sources. These other sources may include:
- our trusted business partners;
- social media sites;
- consumer research organisations;
- credit reference agencies;
- intermediaries that facilitate data portability; and
- other members of our group.
Personal Information collected this way may include your interests such as hobbies and pets, consumer and market research data, purchase behavior, publicly observed data or activities such as blogs, videos, internet postings and user generated content.
FOR WHICH PURPOSES, MAY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information for our following business purposes:
- based on your contract with us, handling and managing your purchase, for instance to communicate to you with respect to your purchase, to process your payments, to deliver the purchased products and services, and to offer you the necessary customer service;
- allowing you to participate in promotions, contests, surveys and polls;
- allowing you to share information and ideas on our social media pages, forums, blogs and other communication channels, to participate in social sharing and to send messages to a friend through our Sites or the websites of our trusted business partners;
- better understanding your needs in order to provide you with more relevant information, analyzing and evaluating our corporate activities, testing, developing and evaluating new products and improving our existing products and services, conducting market research and audits, identifying user trends and examining the degree of effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and degree of satisfaction of our customers;
- telling you about our products and services, and sending you promotional materials (such as announcements relating to new products, promotions, savings programs, joint promotions and other programs) relating to our brands and those of our carefully selected trusted business partners, subject to your consent to such marketing where required by local law;
- managing our Sites, and tune the experience and content of our Sites to your previous activities on our Sites, in view of personalizing your experience when visiting our Sites;
- responding to your requests or enquiries;
- dealing with any product adverse events you report to us;
- administering general record keeping; and
- meeting legal and regulatory requirements.
Your local law may require us to set out in this Privacy Notice the legal grounds on which we rely in order to process your Personal Information. In such cases, our use of your Personal Information is permitted by law because:
- it is necessary for our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information, services and products to you and in the effective and lawful operation of our business (in each case provided such interests are not overridden by your rights);
- it is necessary for taking steps to enter into a contract with you for the products you purchase, or for carrying out our obligations under such a contract;
- it is required to satisfy any legal or regulatory obligations that we are subject to; and
- in limited circumstances and if required by local law, you have agreed to us processing your Personal Information, such as when you opt in to marketing, or processing with your explicit consent in the case of Sensitive Personal Information, such as health information.
We may create anonymous data records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyse our products and services. We reserve the right to use such anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties, including but not limited to our research partners, in our sole discretion.
HOW TO CONTACT US
We welcome your feedback. If you have any comments, questions or complaints regarding this Privacy Notice or our processing of your Personal Information, or would like to exercise any of the rights set out at “your rights” above that are applicable in your location, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
RB India Privacy Office
3, BLOCK, 61, Model Town Rd, Mahaprabhu nagar, Om Nagar, D K Nagar, Limbayat, Surat, Gujarat 395006
more info contact us: +91 90990 06993